#160 Cook County Data
As such, they have a lot of data, and they’re working to open up more of it to the public.
Representatives across several of these agencies will give a quick overview of their data, where it lives and who’s in charge of it.
We’ll be hearing from:
- Andrew Schwarm, Cook County Chief Performance Officer
- Derrick Thomas, Director of Application Development and Management for the Cook County Bureau of Technology
- Poh Png, Director of IT for the Cook County Clerk’s Office
- Constantine Koulis, Director of IT at the Forest Preserves District of Cook County
- Donna Hart, Director of Information Systems at the Cook County Health and Hospitals System
Afterwards, they will take your questions and hear your open data wish lists.
Agenda and meeting notes
Sponsor Code for America